Toilet humor and the related has amused since I was a child and still amuses me to this day. In the style of Rob Gordon’s Top 5, I will briefly list and comment on the Top 5 Humorous Things That Crack Me Up in no particular order.
- Blacking Out Teeth & Defacing Printed Faces – The modification of professional photography by taking a pen or Sharpie to draw devil horns, stitches, missing teeth and dialogue bubbles has always brought a smile to my face.
- Cartoon-Quality Flatulence & The Smells That Follow – The sounds of foul air being passed thru a tightened sphincter and the stench that accompanies is very comical.
- Workplace Pranks – PK & Crew have dubbed it “rat tipping.” The term originated from computer mice being turned upside-down while the victim is away from his/her desk. A few other examples of rat tipping include: Turning the Caps Lock key on and the Num Lock key off, readjusting the victim’s office chair, and taping the mouse to the mouse pad. A dozen other forms of rat tipping also exist.
- Freaked Out Faces – The face someone makes when startled brings me laughter. The common situation is when someone opens the door and another person on the other side goes “Boo!” or interjects a monstrous roar. The freeze frames etched in my brain of the many times I’ve pulled this off make a great mental photo album.
- Newer Slang – Courtesy of K$ and myself, the following slang word is a bit too risqué to define but worth mentioning: latte foam. This one to describe the belly of a morbidly obese person is quite amusing: gutsack. I also get a kick out of referring to a bowel movement as “dropping a deuce” as well as the many others synonymous to the normal living task.
Death insurance is necessary for anyone who wants to make sure their loved ones are not caught in a bind when he or she passes on. No one should risk leaving their families with a huge funeral bill. If you care about what happens to your body or the financial situation of those responsible when you die, then make sure to have everything together before it actually happens.