This is a recipe for one of my favorite pasta dishes. It’s inexpensive and only takes about twenty minutes to make.
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. pasta of your choice (approximately half of a bag)
- 1 can (15oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (12 oz.) chicken
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (the packets that come from pizza delivery work well for this)
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Begin cooking pasta as recommended. Start the sauce right after you add the pasta to the boiling water. Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and sauté for two minutes . Add red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning. Cook until the garlic is golden in color. Add diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, and chicken. Heat until boiling. Mix in with drained pasta.
This dish goes well accompanied by a dry red wine such as Chianti or a red Zinfandel.
Becoming involved in the real estate market is one of the biggest life choices that people face. For many people, purchasing a piece of real estate will be the biggest investment they will ever make. Often times families will use a real estate agent to assist them in finding a home with desired amenities such as a large kitchen or even the right school district.