[ [ [ Countdown to 3hirty Posts in April: ONE! ] ] ]
The challenge has been conquered. With a less than two hours left in the day, I am writing the thirtieth post for April.
I’m gonna try to keep this short, and I’m sure I will since I didn’t post too long ago. This month went by fast as expected.
I’m gonna wrap April up with a small list of this month’s highlights from my perspective:
- K$ made the Pluckers Wall of Flame.
- I purchased and received enough comics to probably last me ’til 2009. (But I ain’t stoppin’!)
- I turned 26.
- My sister gave me a Buddy Christ bobblehead.
- My brother put together an excellent BBQ birthday party extravaganza equipped with burgers, bratwurst, and keg.
- Two words: ROCK BAND.
- The third and fourth volumes of Thrice’s The Alchemy Index was released.
- Sleepercar’s debut album, West Texas, was released.
- Alkaline Trio released their Agony and Irony EP with a catchy single, Help Me.
- I told Pluckers about how awful one of their waiters was by filling out one of their comment cards, and they apologized by sending me a $25 gift card.
- Uncle Sam gave me some of my hard-earned dollars back plus approved me for one of his bonus checks.
- Two ‘Zas of the Week.
- I was excused from jury duty and had a fantastic half-day off.
- I saw these great bands in no particular order: Thrice, Dynamite Boy, Cruiserweight.
- I experienced why I do not like performance art.
- Two words: ROCK BAND. (listed twice intentionally ’cause it r0xx that hard!)
- Rivers Cuomo stole the main riff from Portside Scout’s R2D2 song to use in his single, Pork and Beans.
- Working where I work wasn’t so bad for the 21st month in a row.
- I purchased a new machine, c0rey foldman, whose creation is strictly intended to contributing to the [email protected] project.
- I spent way too much time in the MoSo WP CMS by challenging myself to write thirty posts this month and successfully pulled it off like the über g33k that I am.
This is the most posts in one month on Modern Soapbox which matched last June. Maybe I’ll go for 31 in July. I’ll be taking it easy from this next month to concentrate on my other projects that matter more, but I won’t abandon y’all. I promise. Peace out.
[ [ [ ZERO! ] ] ]